10 things about me
1. All-nighters are no big deal when I'm with lots of people.
2. I am really good at making friends, but I only have a few really close ones.
3. I hate the outdoors. I'll fish once in a while, but other then that, I'm almost positive camping would kill me.
4. I like using my iphone camera better then my big camera.
5. I HATE heat. every time I go to Florida, I just about die because of the humidity.
6. I'm a movie and music junkie. my mind literally is a sponge when it comes to music (this is a good and bad thing.) I'll hear the beginning of a song, and by the end I'll know almost the whole thing. Movies? I have to see as many as possible.
7. I have some slight OCD when it comes to notebook organization, and mostly organization in general.
8. I'm really bad at saving my money, and I buy stupid things a lot, but it's getting better. :)
9. I sing all the time. ALL THE TIME.
10. I really like eating healthy, but... I don't. #awkward
Anyway, I'm awake and it's midnight and I'm waiting up for the band who is staying at our house, because they played in Duluth tonight. Basically, the drummer is my old neighbor. He babysat me when I was little and everything so it's a pretty big deal. Go like their band on facebook and listen to some of their tunes. THEY'RE REALLY GOOD, I promise.